Just posted a load of new music in the music forum and heres the thing....

Wow, those names, DMX, Rakim, Nas, Kool G Rap, Xzibit, Mobb Deep, Snoop.
Wouldn't it be fucking great if this was the start of a new golden age of hip hop. I know its fucking wishful thinking, but its something Id really like to be a part of. We need to get more of these guys out of retirement and talking about shit that really matters again.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I concur. That's one of the things I really miss, is that the lyrics today are nonsense fluff stuff. I really really miss the militant style of PE, and with the chaos in the world today, why don't we have artists like that? There's so much material!

The totalitarians that I warned about back in 2006 have a firm grip on us at this point. We have people in the UK being convicted of teaching a pug to nazi salute. The fact is the powers that be dont want an anti establishment movement of angry people that can see who the real bad guys are, they would rather pit us all against each other so we are busy killing each other and hating each other instead of hanging them. Thats why the world we live in is fake, nobody knows what to believe anymore, propaganda is at levels that amaze even me, its a literal clownworld. Where the rights of the tiniest mentally ill minorities are more important than everybody elses. Its a sad state of affairs, the world needs real hip hop right now, like its never needed it before.

Its time for a wake up call.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Step away from radio and circlejerk award shows and Hip Hop only dies when we die as the people will always inform it. You @Fade surely understand that many of the greats aren't in nor never will be in the mindstates that inspired their classics plus the environs for making music differ from when the pioneers started.

Plus it's hard to be militant when everything gets co-opted. Everything doesn't have to be meaningful and with these new jacks biggest diff is the drug culture coupled w/rappers not developing imagination coupled w/society dumbing down at accelerating rates due to tech.

Step away from radio and circlejerk award shows and Hip Hop only dies when we die as the people will always inform it. You @Fade surely understand that many of the greats aren't in nor never will be in the mindstates that inspired their classics plus the environs for making music differ from when the pioneers started.

Plus it's hard to be militant when everything gets co-opted. Everything doesn't have to be meaningful and with these new jacks biggest diff is the drug culture coupled w/rappers not developing imagination coupled w/society dumbing down at accelerating rates due to tech.
the dumbing down isnt due to tech, its due to an unrelenting bombardment of fake news and the subversion of the education system and popular culture by globalist communists. Dumb people are easier to manipulate with propaganda and fake news and easier to control, they dont ask too many awkward questions and cant figure out where all the problems come from in the first place. Schools stopped teaching people how to think and started teaching them what to think.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'll provide the yell voice as my guilty pleasure was/is:

members online