Korg Triton Extreme & Fl Studio 4 Sequences

I

ItsYaBoyJay

Can some one tell me a way or a format that I can put my .wav files in the Korg Triton Extreme and get them to play out like I sequenced them in Fl Studio. Basically how can I convert my Fl Studio 4 sequences into Triton Extreme sequences?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
drag and drop them.....once you put the triton in usb mass storage mode from the media mode, you just drag them over.....the triton will look like another hard drive on your windows explorer....then after you transfer the files.....you can edit the samples by looping, chopping, stretching or whatever you can think possible with a wave file..LOL....it's like an ASR10 on steroids with sounds.....oh but there is no straight way to put the sequences in.....what you have to do is export each track from the fruity loops sequence as a separate wave file.....then you need to load all of the waves into memory on the triton......then assign each individual wave to a track......set the bpm....set the set the length and you have transferred the song you made in fruity loops.....that's the best answer but it will work........

members online