ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
117717922_10159719096280348_8499327406074132319_o.png

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The learning part is the hardest, especially if you just don't know where to start. It's much easier now with Youtube and IllMuzik too, but you still have to figure out what the hell to do.

I remember reading tons of magazines about recording and some books too, even though I didn't know what half the stuff in there meant. But after a while it becomes the norm.

Even trying to figure out what equipment or software to get can be tough. Nowadays too since there's so many options, I can see how it would be confusing to a newbie.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
just make what ever sounds good to you, i think people fall into a trap of trying to research EVERYTHING and make stuff "PERFECT " but music is subjective so unless its something specific i think it's best to just go with your gut, tbh i've scrapped a quite a few tracks that wern't clicking, be that in a band or producing solo but doing and failing will get you way further than being stuck researching and no amount of technical knowledge will magically make your music sound better unless you apply it right

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Iron Keys don’t produce but I love this! Wish there was one for rappers.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
I finally got 64 bit processors on my computers with 8 & 16 gigs of ram. I put FL, Reason and Ableton to the test with how much I could add before and it was difficult trying to compose a beat with multiple tracks! Now that is rare to ever happen but I always save a copy (backup) of my beat when things are running smooth just in case I do too much and can't undo! Omnisphere 2 was the most difficult program to run with multiple tracks and it drained the CPU until I made a legit 64 bit Lenovo PC work well with all my old computer parts. I tried installing Omnisphere 2 on my new 16 gig Macbook but Mac's new OS wont let you do it!

Last edited: