Mar1st - Mar8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Everybody is quiet...whats up? Are you guys waiting for someone to drop theirs first? lol..I am. Nah, but seriously I'm playing with some filters and oscillators on this...that harp sound is dope but gets kinda annoying all the way through so I'm trying to come up with a way of changing it up a bit. Mine doesn't really need a bassline but I'd like to add one in there and thats posing a challenge as well...I'll have something soon bassline or not.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
yeah macndabox, real tough crowd...idk, maybe they couldn't do anything with the sample? 90% of the samples I pick are from rare albums so a lot of cats sit on these jewels. I've seen it all though, some d/l the sample and keep it, some flip it but don't post it, some flip it and post it later or wait for a Beat This contest...lol. All of which is fine with me, I just enjoy chopping music bro. Your beat was sicker than sick, they've got a couple more days to come up with something or leave a review. We'll see how it goes and keep it moving either way. Thanks again for the review. =)

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I've seen it all though, some d/l the sample and keep it, some flip it but don't post it, some flip it and post it later or wait for a Beat This contest...lol.

Maan...I'm guilty of all of this...lol...Some I just can't flip, not for lack of trying...others I download and never get around to...Flip some..but miss the cut off...lol..or...I just go thru the forum and download everything for rainy days and inspiration...lol..all in all I'm glad this site is here...

Mac. That flip is super dope, I tried using the same vocal part but failed and ended up with one word. I also couldnt find many chops, so I resorted to my tried and tested "if all else fails, reverse the sample" technique..

Here it is. http://soundcloud.com/2good-productions/hang-your-head-in-shame-mp3

Dac, just saw your link, I missed it the first time. Personally I dont know where you found all those chops from, I found this sample really tricky, maybe Ive gotten rusty. Anyway, nice flip, keeps changing up.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
"if all else fails, reverse the sample" technique..

Here it is. http://soundcloud.com/2good-productions/hang-your-head-in-shame-mp3

Dac, just saw your link, I missed it the first time. Personally I dont know where you found all those chops from, I found this sample really tricky, maybe Ive gotten rusty. Anyway, nice flip, keeps changing up.

Yeah I guess it was kinda tricky...I added 2 sounds from other songs but the rest were in there. After listening to your beat...nahhh, you got it, no rust at all...the reverse touch was just as dope and I would kill to freak drums like you.

Great work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online