May 13 - May 19 (Sample Flip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
wow they both sound really good
@DJFeedMe the vocal part wasnt to clear but my guess is tht u did it on purpose for sound effect.
@2goodproductions i liked the snare and guitar addin but i would have added a small vocal or fade in to compliment the shake that i hear in there. As for me i am still working on the rising sun im havin an issue with adding the vocal part where the chorus would be as i always use the same method no matter what hiphop beat 8bar the chorus then 8 bar again then chorus or 16 bar then chorus or 12 bar then chorus but if you notice when you sample by the part of the song when he says rising sun its not towards the ending of a loop its at the beginning of the next guitar note so when i try to add that part it sounds like something is missing its the organ it cuts in but throws it off so im looking for more guitar samples to add in...

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
@DJFeedMe Thats hot i like that chop. I laid some drumz over mine didnt know which style to approach it with but i messed around with it its like a audio puzzle puttin pieces together.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
@djfeedme - this is too close to the original for me. its not bad, its actually quite good. you added some nice elements, but I'd like to hear it flipped. it didn't feel like it changed enough. sounds closer to a remake than a flip. and all this really needs is an emcee

@2good - the piano feels a little stiff, but overall nice. clean as usual.

@frankie perez - this is ok. the drums don't fit to me.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
@ djfeedme i think in order to take it to the next level it would need affects and organ edit or synth re -edit the drunms are good i would add a snare like the snares with the wah sound affect and i would take the hollow filtered sound affect out of the vocal part it really dont sound like something you did after hearing that baby come back that you did and hearinr the rising sun that you did i would be sure that it was two different people i know you breezed through that one bcs every track i heard from you was top notch but the rising sun one that u did needs a face lift it sounds good but not as good as the others

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
@mercurywaters i was impressed with that sample beat bcs it caught my attention the synth was really nicely placed in the beat i almost thought it was apart of the regular track.

Status
Not open for further replies.