Michel Legrand - "Suspicion"

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Theres enough... lol the intro and the part after the "hook" dont have any sample, the rest of the beat does though... mainly the part of the sample that u used (i guess) those dissonant chords right before the part trik sampled... oh and also sampled the beep my oven makes when set to pre-heat lol

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
@TriKRaps nice. now you gotta spit some ill shit over this
@Klypse dope flip. hitting hard
@machinist ayye this is fire! geiler scheiß man, hast du ne soundcloud?
@S3oulC1ty what can I say. I'm digging your style so much. could you hit me up with them acapellas too? I would appreciate that fam
@Fade classic. love that flip. someone needs to rap over this high class beat
@crog85 much different from everyone else, but I like that flip. good shit man
@Beautiful Noise this is nice. like Fade I'd turn down the high end a little bit too
@Mike Free Music good stuff. I like that synth, makes it a bit psycho

really dope flips y'all. hard to judge, but my personal fav would be machinist's beat

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@Beautiful Noise Honestly I really like the beginning the most. I was hoping you were going to keep that going. The other part with the female vocal I was going to use it like that too but decided just to grab a part of it. I would say keep it though but make it quieter because the low end part is really dope.

I could have went a few different ways with this beat, and decided to go with the female chants for the main sample, because I've been on that dark vibe lately. The beginning sounds more jazzy and upbeat, which is why I put it as a teaser. Who knows, I may make that piano part into a whole separate beat down the road. I'm not sure what you mean by making the main sample quieter...can you explain?

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Mainly the female vocal, the whole thing, just make it quieter. But I would keep the opening segment as the main part of the beat, that was dope.

Are you talking about volume wise quieter, or putting a filter on that sample?

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Mainly the female vocal, the whole thing, just make it quieter. But I would keep the opening segment as the main part of the beat, that was dope.

Is this what you meant by quieter:

Nothing here yet.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
@Beautiful Noise Yeah that sounds better. I would bring that loud female voice down a bit more but overall it's good.

I'm still unsure what you mean by lowering that sample without putting EQ or a filter on it. I see you're itching to hear a longer version of that intro sample. I'll cook something up and post it

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I sampled this a loooooong time ago.

machinist

@Spuntastic: THX. Danke für die Blumen =). i wanted that olskool shit so i killed the high frequencies ,but the other beats really sounds better, good mixing.compliments.. no soundcloud account yet...

@all
...and no acapella sources. Sorry. My Acapellas are from Youtube but only a few ones available... i see a next Sample Flip is there but today is partytime and tomorrow o_O....

cheers

Members online