Midnight Flip

I like the drum loop and the general arrangement of drums in this one as well as the sound of bass you used. However, I'm not entirely sure why you decided to use the sample in the way you did as it sounds a bit off. Basically, the pauses between samples are slightly distracting. I think this beat would sound much better if you used the sample in let's say more continuous way. But again, it's just my insight so take it with a pinch of salt. ;)

By the way I checked that "Lyrical EP Vol. 1" that you made with Kalif Kalif and I have to say it was really nice to listen to. (y) My favourites are probably: "Matrix", "I Remember When" and "Abstract Mind". Both beats are on point and that guy has really cool skills.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
I like the drum loop and the general arrangement of drums in this one as well as the sound of bass you used. However, I'm not entirely sure why you decided to use the sample in the way you did as it sounds a bit off. Basically, the pauses between samples are slightly distracting. I think this beat would sound much better if you used the sample in let's say more continuous way. But again, it's just my insight so take it with a pinch of salt. ;)

By the way I checked that "Lyrical EP Vol. 1" that you made with Kalif Kalif and I have to say it was really nice to listen to. (y) My favourites are probably: "Matrix", "I Remember When" and "Abstract Mind". Both beats are on point and that guy has really cool skills.
Thanks for the awesome feedback @Memento Beats

Specifically, on flips, I tend to experiment more and throw out things that I typically wouldn't. It's always good to see what sticks and what doesn't

Also, thanks for the feedback on the EP I did with Kalif Kalif a few years ago. Yeah, he is a talented artist. When he gets into on the mic, it's like a light switch and he is a new character.

members online