Mike Tyson

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Real quote from Tyson !!

"You can't touch me, you not man enough! I'll eat your asshole alive you
bitch! Ho! Anybody in here can't fuck with this, this is the ultimate, man!
Fuck you, you ho! Come and say it to my face i'll fuck you in the ass in
front of everybody! You bitch! C'Mon! You Bitch! You're scared, coward! You
not man enough to fuck with me! You can't last two minutes in my world,
BITCH! Look at you, scared now, you HO! Scared like a little white pussy!
Scared of the real man! I'll fuck you til u love me. "

Attachments

• tyson8.jpg
    tyson8.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 269

Marval

I need work
ill o.g.
For writting that its ovious who want's to hit Mike Tyson
You want a piece of that don't ya kid.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
its funny how so many people bash him, but you cannot deny, hes one bad motherfucker. he was knockin suckers out one punch, still is. dont be suprised if hes champion again soon.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I met Tyson when I worked at the airport in Phoenix a few years ago. He's really short and doesn't look like much in person because his entourage are physically larger than he is.

Hey, I think he's actually YAWNING in that picture...he's probably tired after a hard day of community service and feeding the homeless.

Nick

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
ahh man thats hard. yea thats why that fool is so bad ass. hes all small but he whoops ass like no other. i dont think anyone in boxing can match the sheer power of a single punch

E

Encore

Tyson is one twisted individual.lol i seen him on the Jimmy Kimmel show.He owns Pigeons!He has a pigeon coop at the top of his apartment building,with like hundereds of pigeons.If yall ever wanna see some funny shit rent the movie Black and White,Tyson bitch slaps Robert Downey Jr, for hitting on him.

ill o.g.
Originally posted by vitaminman
Hey,

I met Tyson when I worked at the airport in Phoenix a few years ago. He's really short and doesn't look like much in person because his entourage are physically larger than he is.

Hey, I think he's actually YAWNING in that picture...he's probably tired after a hard day of community service and feeding the homeless.

Nick

Hey if tyson is so small and doesnt look like nuthin in person why don't YOU fight him, hmmm.. maybe your ideas better just talk shit about him like a bitch on some website that he will never see. Tyson would beat ur ass and eat both your ears

M

mendoza

all the american heavyweight boxing scene is a fake.. tyson better fight than talk, tho.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
tyson is a beast -- he probably would try to get you in the butt too -- you know prison has a way of doing that to you -- but big ups to mike -- i wish he would humble himself and just go back to knocking cats out within 3 rounds again

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
mike tyson is one of the most feared fighter even by other fighters, lenox lewis wouldnt fight tyson unless tyson was madicated.

Tyson is a heavily-medicated manic depressive, His father was a pimp called Kirkpatrick whom he never knew. He never really knew his mother either. She died when he was 16. His sister, was dead by the age of 24.
THIS DUDE DONT HAVE NO ONE BUT HIM SELF AND KIDS