Music Business Questions (What Are They?)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Great concept. I didn't see the link on your site though, so I'll post here.
  1. If I want to sell beats, should I keep doing my style, or try to produce music that is popular/mainstream?
  2. How do I find rappers willing to pay a decent amount for my beats? Or is that just not going to happen?
  3. I see a lot of producers/beatmakers selling their beats on various sites and in various ways, but who buys them? Is it mainly rappers or some sort of production company? I would assume a company would want producers to go to them, not the other way around.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Great concept. I didn't see the link on your site though, so I'll post here.
  1. If I want to sell beats, should I keep doing my style, or try to produce music that is popular/mainstream?
  2. How do I find rappers willing to pay a decent amount for my beats? Or is that just not going to happen?
  3. I see a lot of producers/beatmakers selling their beats on various sites and in various ways, but who buys them? Is it mainly rappers or some sort of production company? I would assume a company would want producers to go to them, not the other way around.

Hi Fade,
The link is in the videos description. I'll post.it here

http://diymusicbiz.com/podcast

Great questions,can you please ask them via that link? This will allow me to host out on my show

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Shit. I just went to that page and saw it's for recording only. I'm not set up right now lol.

frabz-WHY-YOU-BEING-SO-DIFFICULT-WHY-81013f.jpg

members online