Native Instruments Does It Right with String Ensemble

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
strings2.jpg

Producing music and making beats is a skill that requires not just music production know-how, but also a good ear for dope sounds that can be used.

When I'm making beats, I usually go for sounds that are smooth and laid back because those are the type of beats I make, and often times I will look towards strings.

But now there's String Ensemble from Native Instruments.

What Is It?

String Ensemble is a 60-piece string orchestra that can used in Kontakt.

The Guts

Just listen to the demos. Really, that's all you need to do. When I listened to them, I was immediately blown away and I just know that these beautiful sounds will be used by everyone, from beatmakers to movie scorers.

String Ensemble was created along with Audiobro, acclaimed software string instrument developers. The sounds are truly amazing but you can do with them that is the true key to this product. Just think - you can take great sounding orchestra strings and do what you want with them.

I can picture really dope Hip Hop beats instantly.

They have also given users the ability to get very detailed when it comes to the mix of the instruments, especially with the mic placement. You can decide the distance of the mics and the memory is only allocated to active mic positions for maximum efficiency.

String Ensemble was designed for Komplete Kontrol integration, but of course you can use it without as well.

More Information

For more information on String Ensemble from Native Instruments, visit the product page.

members online