Need Real Help About Beat Price U.s.!!!

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
Whats crakin fam....
okay for this i am real serious ...if you wanna talk shit please do it somewhere else...

Ok now like my little icon says I am from Montreal so U.S$ business is not common for me... so anyone with knowledge from workin with that kind of artist please step up

I got link with NY cats like Gm Grimm, Poison Pen ...a couple other too...so my question is how much do you sell your beats for usually??¸and ultimately how should i sell them for(that dont right)

anyways drop your toughts please....

Holla
P.S. By the way Imma win the Beat This again (just playin)
StraDivaRius

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If the artist is in the U.S., charge him U.S. dollars. The way I see it, the exchange rate has nothing to do with it. I'm not sure of an exact price but what K.O. said sounds right - it all depends on the artist and what the project is, etc.

D

Deez

You cope the Poison Pen single, Fall back(produceed by Raina shine), shit tight... Dudes on a major, you might wanna look into getting a lawyer and all that paper work taken care of properly, cause you might get Buked.........
StraDivaRius, you are doing a great job reppin Montreal hombray...... See you at Angel's tonight!!!!!!!!! LOL
Dz

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Don't sell yourself short. It depends on who's looking at buying from you. I don't know a lot about US prices, but usually you should charge a lot more, and negotiate a higher price than you're willing to sell your music at a flat rate for.

If they see you'll negotiate, they'll take you more seriously. Again, I don't know if you already have done this or not, so apologies if you heard this already.

Sincerely,
God

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
it all depends how known you are, if you just starting out a few hundred, cats get paid millions to do a two bar sample, you get paid orcodialy to your name.

C

Copenhagen

Originally posted by monumental
it all depends how known you are, if you just starting out a few hundred, cats get paid millions to do a two bar sample, you get paid orcodialy to your name.

...or accordingly to their name...

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
If it'a an artist with a deal don't charge anything in the hundreds 1000u.s.$ and better..but sometimes you have to let things go for free your name will be on it but you wont really see any paper

K

kojack

get yo money cuz i know this unknown cat in philly got fifteen g"s for a track from these cats out of chicago. i've stop selling myself short get yo cash 1500 to 2 g's a track till you get a hit then tax that ass because they need producers more than artiste. if it's local boys show some luv by the way because a buzz is everything.