Never Too Late

PINK STEREO

Hey all!

Grateful for your valuable feedback on my first release 'Never Too Late'. Particularly keen to hear thoughts on mixing/mastering as that's something I am trying to figure out on my own for the first time.

The beat made it to Top15 in Rasheed Chappell's '1520' Remix Challenge. This challenge inspired me to finally take the step of releasing something. If you want to hear the remix, please check out the live stream (40 min mark):

Cheers!

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 22
Normally I'm not a huge fan of the beat that aren't ''Square'' on notes (when there's a delay) but I gotta say that with this one it actually makes it even more dope. Maybe it's the mysterious vibe that comes with it. Killed it, good job I like it very much.

Goes to show how we listen to each others music. I listened to this last night leaving work with earbuds in wind and rain.
Up this morning, put on the studio headphones (not that I have a studio) and boom, dope!
Nice hi-hat pattern, the keys /piano sound nice and the chimes / bells on top, all comes together nicely.
Good work.

members online