new beat & some bars... Hot/Not?

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
I think it's a fun and catchy, has a good vibe. Few things that come to mind while listening:

-chorus felt a little long to me, maybe because it's repetitive. It's good, but I wonder if it would benefit by being cut down and/or shorten the main hook and implement a longer bridge.

-the transition into verse 1 felt a bit rushed or "too much" and I think for my ears it's the continuation of the bumpy hook immediately into a bumpy flow.

-2nd verse there were some bars that I think could benefit from another take

Overall solid work man. Just FYI I'm on my phone so can't comment on the mix, and my feedback is just from a perspective if we were working together and flipping this back and forth for feedback and edits. Good track, keep it up.

Flip G

Nzyte
I think it's a fun and catchy, has a good vibe. Few things that come to mind while listening:

-chorus felt a little long to me, maybe because it's repetitive. It's good, but I wonder if it would benefit by being cut down and/or shorten the main hook and implement a longer bridge.

-the transition into verse 1 felt a bit rushed or "too much" and I think for my ears it's the continuation of the bumpy hook immediately into a bumpy flow.

-2nd verse there were some bars that I think could benefit from another take

Overall solid work man. Just FYI I'm on my phone so can't comment on the mix, and my feedback is just from a perspective if we were working together and flipping this back and forth for feedback and edits. Good track, keep it up.
exactly what I was looking for... I'm having fun trying to get as good as possible through repetition... my latest shot at it: