New EDM, Hip Hop, Dub, Jazz (yadda yadda) Music Producer (I got Candy, Read this)

Daff Vibes

Hello!! I recently started up a Youtube channel and have begun uploading some great tracks, and instrumentals for anyone who comes across them to enjoy.
I would love it if anyone reading this would just take a few minutes of their time to check out my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw32U42MjUZrluPZXvPZcw

Some of my more electronic music is listed as follows.

Would mean so much to me if you were to subscribe if you like the tracks you find on my channel, and would help me stay motivated and inspired to make more of these good tracks I keep improving with each one released. <3

And hello forums<3

P.S. My GF said I won't have to sleep on the couch anymore if I rack up subscribers.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Daff Vibes and what's the story of your producer name?

Daff Vibes

Welcome @Daff Vibes and what's the story of your producer name?

Well, I wanted "Vibe or Vibes" to be in the name cause it resembles the way someone feels. However, the Daff part is a bit random. I was thinking of Daff Punk and just rolled with Daff. I thought of other producer names like "Speak Easy" or "Musicville" but it just didn't sound as catchy to me.

members online