New Kid On The Block!

Hey, I go by the name Z Tha Mastermind. I've been making beats for a little over 5 years but started taking it seriously about 1 to 2 years ago. I chose to become a producer because I was terrible at rapping but wanted to stay in hip hop. when i started out i found it easy to make a beat. At the time, i could make a track in about 10 to 15 minutes (needless to say they were trash). Old friends of mines would tell me that they were excellent, so i continued until i came across another producer who told me i was wack. he taught me the basics and how to spice up my tracks and ever since then i been taking producing seriously and learn how to do certain things to evolve myself.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ZThaMastermind welcome and while I'm sure producing is your thing, I suggest that you pick up the pen again as beat making will bring the emcee in you to life. You're only as terrible as you allow yourself to be.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ZThaMastermind sounds awesome. I love Hip Hop, don't feel it's dead but if anything the sexism/misogyny needs to be dead.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ZThaMastermind it goes deeper than Rap lyrics, it is why many can't name producers and/or engineers that are female.