Nigga I need a desk!

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo I need a desk.

A desk for my setup yknow.

I got a keyboard, computer and a turntable. anybody know of a good desk to set all this million trillion dollar equipment on? Just hook me up w/ some links

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
i got a AIght Desk at walmart that has the pull out keyboard thing for ur keyboard and then a big table surface with where i put my midi controller and then a peice that sits on top for my monitor for my turntable i just another tiny desk and put it on top and it has a storage part for my Records got all that for like 120 Cdn . so check out walmart there cheap enough at the quality aint bad

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Can't Agree More....i Just Moved Into A Townhouse And Just Got A Computer Table For My Shit....i Got A Workstation , Computer, Turntable And Mixer All On My Desk....with Krk Rokit 5 Monitors........yo, This Shit Looks Like I'm A Real Producer Know...haha....now I Gotta Sharpen The Skillage

Oh And I Got The Desk At Staples For 79.99,,,and The Chair Was 100.00......i'm Telling You The Chair Is Key!

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
It looks like i need a damn desk too , they have some nice ones at musiciansfriend but a nice one to fit everything runs pretty expensive so im sure you can get a better deal somewhere else.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I bought my desk at Staples ( Office Max, Walmart, generally have the same desks just different prices) for a dirty 30! What I really wanted to do was build it myself, but my space is alittle small right now. If you can draw it, you can build it and they will cut the wood for you (about 25 cents per cut the last time I had it done). Once the "Thanxgivin'/X-mas" rush comes around the above stores will more than likely have them on sale. If you're not in too much of a rush, wait 'til then.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
www.walmart.com

Serious dawg...Unless u wanna spend a grip on an expensive music desk - go to walmart and buy an inexpensive one that will do tha job....Thats where i got mine too. Its not tha biggest desk in tha world, but its perfect for tha little tiny space i gotta work in and it jus barely, but perfectly fits my RP-5's, my monitor, my sample collection....my computer tower....my midi keyboard....my vinyl, and random junk like beer cans....trust me, dont spend too much.....If anything - do what others have noted here and put tha money into tha 'chair'.

STEEZ

members online

No members online now.