Non Phixion samples

D

DJ Scout

Hey peeps.

I know it's bad digging, but I can't find any of the samples used on Non Phixion "The Future Is Now"

Can someone help me?

SeveredTies

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Check out that Japenese collection called 'kitaro' for '?????' shit, I have to check the track names again. Ill get back on the name of the track.

I am wondering where the sample from 'futurama' came from. It sounds familiar.

M

Mike Skyllz

I would also like to know what samples were used in that album,Im especially curious as to what could have they used on that track Strange Universe.Sounds familiar but I just cant get it out.

C

ctrlzproduction

the main sample from strange universe is from the tv series "stargate"

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Strange universe wuz a dope ass fuckin track..one of my favorite in that hole album

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah

even though non phixion got some dope ass beats, I don't listen to them for 2 reasons:

1. Their album art is composed of micheal myers niggas holding mics

2. they have a skit on every album about smoking crack.

I need me some NP instrumental albums, cause when it comes to rhyming about having sex with dead people, I'm straight.

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
non phixion wit Ill Bill and them.. They iight i like some fot here stuff.
Like The Crazies and Them... But i really feel groups like Jedi Mind
so if any of u got any sample info or info in general on em' Holla .

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Manji said:
yeah

even though non phixion got some dope ass beats, I don't listen to them for 2 reasons:

I need me some NP instrumental albums, cause when it comes to rhyming about having sex with dead people, I'm straight.

Huh??? That's just Necro and Mr. Hyde

The Non-Phixion album is just straight dope Hip-Hop.

E

evolveone

i know one of non phixion's albums came as a double disk with the instrumental cd...i think it was the green cd

nebulous

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Manji said:
yeah

yeah man you're getting necro confused with non phixion. necro is sick on the beats but he needs to leave the mic alone.

members online