November 16-20, 2003 - WORLD ROUND 2: Afriquedeluxe vs. Maverick vs. StraDivaRius

Who has the better beat?

• Afriquedeluxe

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Maverick

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • StraDivaRius

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here to listen to all the beats:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

You can also discuss the Afriquedeluxe vs. Maverick vs. StraDivaRius battle in here.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The polls are now open! I had a bit of trouble streaming some of the beats for Round 2, I was getting an error message but it's ok now. If any of you get an error message, let me know.

Good luck to everyone.

E

Equality 7-2521

this one was dam tough to choose. i went with Afrique because of personal taste....even though those vocal snippets were damn annoying lol. i really loved all three beats...all of them made me feel really good inside.

looks like youll make it through afrique.....but anything could happen

P

peripheral

Yo Strad...I got you on this one. This should be a tight one though!

"Explore Ideas Beyond The Periphery"

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
AM i THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THAT MAXVERITECH HAS ONE MORE POINT THAN AFRIQUE IN ROUND ONE, IM NOT TRYIN TO SART ANYTHING, IM JUST CONFUSED.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'm feelin StraDivaRius....

Cleverwon ProdukshunZ vote - StraDivaRius

K

Kut and Spit

that was a tough choice..but i gotta go with stradivarius i liked it a little more overall.

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
AfriqueDeluxe - Heat as usual...Man you need to get you some collabs in the USA or ghostwrite or something. You a natural.

Maverick - good track kinda repetitive, good effort tho.

StraDivaRius - I loved that joint...I wuz reachin for the pina colada that wasn't there...:(

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
thnx 4 da votes n feedback yall, keep da votes comin,lol.

hmmm, if won da battle id finally b able 2 pay off 4 ma electro-acoustic guitar in time 4 xmas, kool, i best bring all da heat cuz i really wnt dis guitar:)

Status
Not open for further replies.