Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here to listen to all the beats:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

You can also discuss the Afriqudeluxe vs. StraDivaRius battle in here.

E

Equality 7-2521

Stradivarius has a very very nice beat........but as usual, Afrique came up with something absolutely dope.....so many sounds blended so nicely.

P

peripheral

As always, Afriquedeluxe comes with it..but I have to go with Strad on this one.

Good luck!!!!

" Explore Ideas Beyond the Periphery"

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
oh man oh man.... imma fan of both ru guys muzik...
afrique - i think u showed a lil mor skill than strad wit this one... live guitar?

strad - arique was spectaculer, but u got my vote cause this shit jus makes my head go bac an forth...

whoever makes it to the final .... good luc

K

Kut and Spit

damn this is tough but i really liked afrique's beat. it reminded me of rjd2 the way all the sounds blended so nice together as a whole. good job.

strad-yours was sick too, you made it a tough choice. i think you would have won easily against almost anyone else in the comp with that beat.
--oh and did boot camp use that same sample you used?..just wondering.

peace

P

petediddy

you mùthaphùµ@$ are killing me... you mean to tell me you find Afrique's beat better than StarDiva's!!!!! what the hell is going on here...

All respect!!! But Afrique sound like something outta a jukejoint... StraDiva's is the real producer here indeed... madd handle, crazy control with the sequence drums, and sample use... there need to be a technique judge for the next tourney!!!

this §hit is banana's!!!!

out

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online