November 23-27, 2011 - ROUND 3: Yungbeats vs. Bucky Ruckus vs. Icemanbeats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

FOR THIS ROUND, THERE IS NO POLL. JUST REPLY AND POST YOUR 2 PICKS, NOT 1.

Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that/battles/

Voting will begin at around 7am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Iceman and Bucky Ruckus..

If you're recycling beats there's no way I can give you my vote......

Step it up Iceman....u win by default in this round.

yungbeats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 183
i never used this beat!!! what are you talking about???????????????/ round 1 i use a beat i sampled from karate kid "your the best" and round 2 i used a dirty south beat with video game samples round 3 i made this beat last night WOW NOW BUCKY BEAT I KNOW HE USED THAT LAST ROUND :) recount recount!!!! i feel cheated out a vote

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Lots of people use the same beat, what's wrong with that? You have to judge based on the beat in each round, regardless if it's been used before. That shouldn't be your sole purpose for not voting for someone.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's also why I take the MP3 player out for the previous rounds so there's no biased opinions, it's the current round, not how well the person has done previously.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
i never used this beat!!! what are you talking about???????????????/ round 1 i use a beat i sampled from karate kid "your the best" and round 2 i used a dirty south beat with video game samples round 3 i made this beat last night WOW NOW BUCKY BEAT I KNOW HE USED THAT LAST ROUND :) recount recount!!!! i feel cheated out a vote

Didn't say u.....it happened on the otherside...sorry if u thought that.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Lots of people use the same beat, what's wrong with that? You have to judge based on the beat in each round, regardless if it's been used before. That shouldn't be your sole purpose for not voting for someone.

We all know the same criteria has never been used for voting. I personally won't vote on the same beat twice in a contest like this. I'm only one vote....that shouldn't keep anybody from winning.

Fred Knox

That Youngbeats track goes hard. Gets my vote. Other vote for Bucky Ruckus. The drums killed it for me on the Ice beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.