November 24-28, 2004 - USA ROUND 2: Classic vs. Stresswon

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the better beat?

• Classic

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Stresswon

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeahhh fuck stress's beat.. .with his sorry, bitin ass jersey self...

right..... same sample or not, you are a bit out of line ace.

ace...... slow your role, im only going to say this once, i am not going to argue with you, and i am not going to allow this to turn to shit and take the focus off of a great battle amongst two artists who not only respect each other, but illmuzik as a whole....

so, thread closed since people have to be immature, ignorant jerks FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

and i am mad at you because you are actin a damn fool towards members of a site i moderate, so since you told those who WERE mad at you to suck your dick, i am going to assume that was aimed directly at me, and i am going to give your immature little as a good 15 warning points, 10 for dissing a moderator and 5 for dissing a member.

30 ppoints gets you banned, and in oine fell swoop you got halfway there.

basically i am not in a mood to have dumbasses like you fuck up a great time for the site as a community, so if you decide you STILL want to be a prick i wont issue any more warnings, i will simply get rid of you for good.

why??? well, because, quite frankly, i can. if you dont like it, too bad, so sad for you.

by the way, the same goes for any other idiot who wants to do the same. take your crab assed attitude elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online