NWH: best group ever!

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

No, it was a mockumentary about gangster rap made in about '92, it just got released last week on DVD. If you like old NWA, PE, Ice-T, you should check out the soundtrack.

And you should check out the movie, it's pretty funny.

Take care,

Nick

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, that movie was hilarious. It's very similar to CB4 but it's still a really dope flick. Like the guy that says his job is something like "street pharmaceuticals".

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
that was a great movie isn't that the one with tastee taste,featuring such chart toppers as booty juice,and my peanuts.i like the part where they are all in the room with each other and everybody is pointin their guns at each other,and they all keep sayin "shit,shit"and then they shoot the manager,i think that was fear of the black hat or was it cb4?oh well

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
IM a CB-4 manmyself "SWEAT FROM MY BALLS!!!!"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hhahaha ^^ words from a wise man, Dead Mike. Can't forget about Stabmaster Arson. Oh, and Dead Mike's "Awwwww I'm BLACK ya'll and I'm BLACK ya'll/I'm bliggity BLACK ya'll". LOL.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
didnt he die???

how bout this FADE..."straight outta locash/a crazy motherfucker name gusto/i fuck your wife cuz the bitch is a BIIIIG hoe..."

yo they had the video and all, i need that on DVD

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
hell yeah when they got arrested Gusto was beatin the cops over the heads wit the balls.......lol