Officially a Grandfather..

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Thanks guys, I was in a hurry when I typed the OP, I meant pounds not feet. lol

Its a fucked up situation I feel bad for the baby I dont thik my kid has it together enough, if you have at all followed my baby mama drama over the years then you know how triflin all this is but I dont blame the poor baby.
Nice how the dad wasnt even there for the birth or anything....

Props to Kontents who happened to text me during my 3am stress session lol

All you can do is love the 6' 10 GIANT and your daughter. And tell your daughter to keep that garage door between her legs closed. She's giving birth to GIANTS thru what should be a peep hole at her age. What was dude packing a stick of dynamite for a dick? Get her out of that trailer park ASAP!

Now see what u made me go and do....lmao

Well relic I can honestly say its not like you didnt see it coming. Maybe you need to knock some sense into the boyfriend. As always all we can do as parents is support them while they learn the mistakes that life throws their way. Congratulations, the relic genepool lives on.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
all you can do is love the 6' 10 giant and your daughter. And tell your daughter to keep that garage door between her legs closed. She's giving birth to giants thru what should be a peep hole at her age. What was dude packing a stick of dynamite for a dick? Get her out of that trailer park asap!

Now see what u made me go and do....lmao

he asked for it!!!

members online