KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
From that second link,,,Def dont buy JZ but buy ME type attitude.I like churches that dont ask for ANY $..:

"We Need Your Help

* EX Ministries is responsible for destroying 750,000 secular cds, countless Vibe, Source, and other explicit youth oriented reading materials, piercings, weapons, you name it! Thousands have walked away from Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Gangs, and Teenaged Sexual relationships through the message that God delivers each week through this ministry. This ministry speaks, through our minister G. Craige Lewis, to hundreds of thousands of youth across this nation every year. Lives are being changed and churches are becoming Christ centered through this message of sanctification and deliverance.
* We need your help! This message needs to be heard! This website needs to be forwarded! This is a message that exposes the hidden agenda of the enemy and the proof is in the pudding! The lives that have changed, the testimonies that have been given, and the cd's that have been destoyed are proof that this ministry is focused, God centered, and has a message that is God given! But it takes money to get this message to the masses. Website maintenance, travel expenses, research, etc. cost money. And we need partners that will help us get this message to the masses.

How Can You Help?

* Spread the word! Your efforts can change lives one by one. You can literally change your family, neighborhood, and church by spreading the message of change that EX Ministries is speaking. Because we don't have TV or large retail outlets for our products, our message is dependant upon the true people of God for advertising. Please, continue to speak the truth to those around you and watch the change that will take place.
* Purchase our products! Please do not copy or duplicate our products, but rather purchase them so we can make more and further the work of this ministry. We depend upon the purchases and the donations received after the viewings of our videos to keep EX Ministries afloat financially. Encourage people to purchase our products and not duplicate them.

* Giving a love gift! If your child was delivered, if your church was changed, if YOU were blessed by the message of EX Ministries, then please, click the button below and give a one time donation to this ministry. The price of a DVD would go to make more DVD's available and change more lives. With every $20.00 gift, you are making way for us to produce more products and give more information to help free the captives and change lives. Please give that donation as a minimum and if you can give more, we would appreciate it.

* You may give a one time donation buy clicking the button below. Thank you so much for your gift and rest assure, it will go to further this powerful message. In Jesus Name!"

This is an old scam...AND he def plays on the antihiphop thing...
KILL HIPHOP AND THOSE THAT MAKE IT FOR GOD!!!GOD DOESNT GIVE THEM THE TALENT THE DEVIL DOES!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea. 50 cal showed me this yesterday. And that Lucifer song is definately a scam cuz I listened to it backwards too. Then it had a lil bit of hope cuz it was rumored that it was the Danger Mouse remixed version, and Danger mouse had slipped in that subliminal message.

then i realized.. Wait one damn second, Luciffer is not even ON the grey album..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn you must be really bored to go listen tracks backwards...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
I was interested, like wtf, cmon JayZ cant be that stupid/smart to be able to rap something forwards and make it say some shit backwards.

And i had to be super bored to even watch this shit last night. I even researched on the "5 Percenters" (kinda... google) Check the youtube comments lmao i left one

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Number 9 ....Number 9...Number 9....
Beatles 1969... Say it, play it in Reverse..."Turn me on dead man"..
Worx Ive done it..Have to say it like they did tho..lol

* EX Ministries is responsible for destroying 750,000 secular cds, countless Vibe, Source, and other explicit youth oriented reading materials
Thats just not Mercan...(in W voice).

Nice, nothin like a good burning to prove your Christian(which I am)...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
damn.. speaking of burning i just got thru watching silent hill.. Maybe thats what these niggas is doin.. Burnin sinners n shit.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
That minister is an idiot!!! First off, how can you kill off a culture?? Secondly, who is to say what God can or cannot do though rap music?? I e-mailed him a while back confronting him on these and other issues. Needless to say, he didn't have the guts to write back.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Well the Spanish Inquisition is a good example of that X.
So were the Salem witch trials and the Crusades...
Oh and the desturction of southern and central american peoples by Spain, so this guy is just jumpin on the band wagon of haters that do the world harm proclaiming all the time that it is righteous work.
Hitler too I think had some sort of religious thing goin on..

Being that we play at churches sometimes, I have heard all these hiphop is evil speeches before and this guy here has been around for a minute spewing this crap..

I suppose to appease him we should all commit mass suicide on his front lawn there to rid the world of our evil...
Muhahahaha
He says he wont read critical email.Must work for the current admin.