People today are entitled and spoiled

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @Fade not against kids feeling how they do today per your example but you got to remember these kids today are of the sensitive snowflake generation and no one is teaching neither kids or adults about delayed gratification and they can best be described as

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Safe @2GooD Productions spaces make sense but people can miss me w/cancel culture although some people need to be canceled for just being douchebags and creeps.

people have the right to be douchebags just as everybody has the right to call them out on it
Id rather everybody be free to express themselves openly and freely without fear of consequence and have some douchebags as a consequence than to not be able to express myself at all

Boomers are trying to claim "ok boomer" and "Karen" is as bad as the N word. But yea lets blame millennials. LMAO
idiots claim all sorts of things, no age range, gender, race or religion has the monopoly on stupid claims. Its just there are certain people in this world that like to pitch us all against each other on every aspect that makes us different from each other, that way we are too busy fighting and criticising among ourselves to see the wood for the trees

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Me personally, I expect people of that demographic to be sensitive. They were raised under strict parental guidelines. Gen Xers are more fight the power type with little direction. The Millennials are being raised in the toughest time in history... and the Saga continues.

The Millennials are being raised in the toughest time in history... and the Saga continues.
I wouldnt say they have it tougher, they have it far easier. A phone in the pocket, seat belts, crash helmets, the world at their fingertips, participation prizes, had none of that growing up. The problem is we wrapped them in cotton wool, told them there are no losers and now we are dealing with the consequences, its our own fault. The road to hell is paved with the good intentions of people who dont think things through.

Well, 2020 once again shows how fucked we all are. Now we have a boomer vs millennial debate on IllMuzik. It's officially the Twilight Zone.
It was the Twilight Zone months ago. From the moment the UK voted to leave the EU and Trump became president, the world literally went fucking batshit certified

members online