people who buy beats on the net

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm thinking about selling beats on the net, although I'm busy working with my own artists, so I wonder what kind of people buy beats on the net.

Marval

I need work
ill o.g.
Most people on here are cool
but will not buy anything unless
they get some production for free
first i would wanna hear it first but
thats my thoughts. Peace

H

Hypnotik

Some people are idots.. just remember never to send ut beats untill YOU recive ur money.. and get them to sign a contract..

peace

E

Equality 7-2521

all kinds of people buy beats on the net. there are kinds who will try to rip[ you off and kinds who will be genuine.

i dont think your question is specific enough

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just wanted to know if there are serious people, mc's or labels.
Or just a bunch of wannabes ;)

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I used to own buybeats.com and I sold it because a lot of the people that you want to sell too, unfortunately have bad credit....limited access to the internet, don't trust the internet, will never mail anything....this is just a short list.....but the owner of buybeats now, might be able to tell you how it is doing.....he personally told me he didn't sell a lot of tracks online....and they have some dope shidd.....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
a lot of people BS on the net, this one kat saw my number and hit me up on the net, he buys from me all the time now, but he is soo freakin tight, i just sell them for dirt cheap now, basically i just charge him for gas money there and back and a meal...i think this is an exception, so make sure you get your money first! use pay pal or something, to protect both of u

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
i talk to alot of other emcees and such on the net what i have come to find out is some people will pay top dollar but most are window shopping and arent serious about buying.I would just see what the dude is actually doing is he doing shows?has he released albums?is he going to the studio? do your best to make sure its not a 13yr old kid thats jerking your chain.the best thing is not do custom made have a beat page with samples and sell the full versions.then if someone is a good customer ou could discuss custom work.
peace

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yeah I feel that. I'm new to this internet thing I'm thinkin' about tryin' to sell a couple on here. Cuz I get that sh*t around here, there's a million emceez around me they all want freebeez. So caught up in fashion lookin' like video ho's instead of an artist. Muzik first, they go out a buy $200 sneakz then come to you wit tha sad face cuz all they got left from they hustle money is 50 buck. I can't do sh*t wit that, I feel me? That's why I don't sell as much as I want to. Katz be tight and sum trackz I let go for 250 and they claim their hustlerz....lol fashion hustlerz!!! But at tha sametime you got katz that will pay, sum serious artist not just doin' muzik for fashion. Sum of tha same people got computerz, Dawg!!! That goes to say, to answer ya ?uestion there's all kinds of people buy over tha net. Personaly I don't care who's buyin' you got tha dough I got tha beatz+contractz... A!!! Make sure you copyright cha beats too. Katz {{{WILL STEAL}}}}!!!!!!!! ............Ps. If you real {{WACK}} itz top dollar baby.......lol "TOP"!!!!!!!!!!!!