Pharrell's Solo Album pushed back until December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Pharrells new solo album that contains 7 hip hop tracks and seven r&B tracks is to be released this september. Ive already heard a couple joints off the album and I like what I hear. Very original stuff. At first when I heard the three preview tracks "She's an Angel", "Mamacita feat. Daddy Yankee" and "Can I have it like that?" the new single, I was a little weary of the sound. But as alot of neptunes ISH the more I listened to the tracks the more I was diggin the style. alot of Jazz and Quincy jones inspiration shines through on what Ive heard so far. Anybody heard anything else off the album?

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i definately can't wait to hear this be interesting to see whats hes done im hoping for good production as im not sure vocally whether he can carry a whole album on his own !
plus the last NERD album was terrible !

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Benny BuKu said:

no, no, no,,,like this,,,NOPE!

don't get me wrong,,,I do like Pharrell, but if he's gonna come out rhymin, he needs to come on some better beats. he does have a lil lyrical skill, so why not accompany it with some rugged tracks, that candy ish aint really complementin him,,save that for the artists.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
He needs to never be on tracks ever again..he cant sing when he tried it..he cant rap when he tried it...i barely like his beats but thas another story..but damn if success came from making beats stick to it cuz his flow and singing voice our terrrrrrrrrrrrible

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ugh. Very ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online