Pressing a CD

• beat this! voting starts in...

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
i've been researching online for the best retail ready cd package.

I'm looking for either 500 or 1000 (not sure yet) retail ready cd's, meaning the cd, jewel case, full color tray, shrink wrap and barcode. I want these replicated, not duplicated.

I'm not asking you to research anything for me as i've done a lot of it myself, i'm just curious as to those of you who have already done this process and have any advice, places they recommend or things I should look out for.

I'm trying to keep it more in the 500 cd range to start off with and i'll get more if it is really successful.

Thanks in advance illmuzik,

Peace!!

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
i've dealt with discmakers before...they certainly are the best known. i haven't done any pressing stuff with them, just worked with their do-it-yourself department. they have quality stuff but for some reason they always manage to piss me off with something that they do. shouldn't be too much of a deterrent. another couple i've found are lonely records , oasis, (search for their sites...i don't know it off the top of my head) and diskfaktory (www.diskfaktory.com).

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Lonely records looked good from what I remember. Disc makers was so so. I think I found the best deal so far at secreteye.com or something like that. was like $800 for 500 complete retail cd's I think. I'm goin off the top of my head here but yeah.