problem with Sonar 3

Aeast

ill o.g.
i been using this for recording and just recently i put cubase sx on my labtop now sonar wont play any files

i checked the in-outs and i armed the tracks but when i press play it stops right away

it worked previously and ever since it stopped working i just been using cubase....i dont wanna use cubase because i have the hacked version and when i buy the computer for my studio i wont be able to instal it i like sonar but it pissed me off

anyone with some real answers please respond .... i already checked the help file and it didnt help

holler at me

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn I use sonar 3 also. I don't use or have cubase instaled. But maybe you don't have enough prcessor speed and or ram to have both on there. Also are both hacked versions ? Maybe that can be the problem... Also when you uninstall cubase does sonar work again ? I wish I could help you but I've had no problems with sonar. Also are you runnin 3.0 or 3.1? The copy I have had a patch I had to instal which turned it from 3.0 prod. Ed. To 3.1.1 prod. Ed. And it was to fix some bugs in 3.0 . Maybe that will help it.

members online