producer from SPAIN

Battle Points: 1
hi my name is Juan from MADRID Spain and I rap and make beats, I love hip hop and the uk urban scene, I would like to start hearing more rappers over my beats soon. one love

Once again welcome to ill. Once our studio is refurbished I have a few urban UK artists Ill be working with,.Im in Edmonton, North London,
Looking forward to hearing more of your work, sounds promising so far
thanks a lot bruv ;) Im gonna be checking you out, I checked some of your tracks and you have a good sound and style, I am from Madrid but I know London quite well since i lived there for 8 years, my influences are London music in general and classic hip hop, we will be in touch, lets support each other!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @say nada music and how often do you rap and who are your influences? 'Bout time the Ill had some damn rappers here!

thanks @OGBama to be honest I used to rap much more back in the day, I had a group and we used to perform a lot, I know many rappers, I enjoy both rapping and producing, >I like lyrical rappers: nas, cormega, big pun, joey badass, ghostface.... and I listen to many uk rappers : giggs, stormzy, bugzy malone, nines, k koke, krept & konan... I still wanna record an album rapping eventually.

hi my name is Juan from MADRID Spain and I rap and make beats, I love hip hop and the uk urban scene, I would like to start hearing more rappers over my beats soon. one love
Welcome to the family brother, i feel like i saw this thread in a dream. in that dream i remember i got roasted by you and 2good right here, then fade kicked me out of the forum :D