Propaganda With Rap

I think some vocal doubles will help the vocal pop, to accentuate certain words and phrases in a musical way, especially the hook. Is this you rapping? Its like the vocal energy really picked up a level at around 2:10, it would be good to hear that level of emotion throughout the track. Im just nit picking to give you something constructive. The emotion lends authenticity to what you are saying and makes it believable. The doubles will add interesting layers to play with allowing some movement and changes in the vocal to keep it interesting with some harmonic doubles to fill more of the frequency spectrum or some automated panning can allow a vocal to fill more of the stereo field.

Hypermanbeatz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 81
I think some vocal doubles will help the vocal pop, to accentuate certain words and phrases in a musical way, especially the hook. Is this you rapping? Its like the vocal energy really picked up a level at around 2:10, it would be good to hear that level of emotion throughout the track. Im just nit picking to give you something constructive. The emotion lends authenticity to what you are saying and makes it believable. The doubles will add interesting layers to play with allowing some movement and changes in the vocal to keep it interesting with some harmonic doubles to fill more of the frequency spectrum or some automated panning can allow a vocal to fill more of the stereo field.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah thats me rapping mate haven't recorded anything myself for years. I'll definitely take on what you said there. Cheers