Public Enemy Fire Flavor Flav

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't want a political discussion here but I figured it was just ridiculous how far we've come. PE stood for anti-system, anti-government. Now Chuck is right in there with today's pc crowd. Ridiculous. Remember this? I mean, the first couple of lines:

I don't want a political discussion here but I figured it was just ridiculous how far we've come. PE stood for anti-system, anti-government. Now Chuck is right in there with today's pc crowd. Ridiculous. Remember this? I mean, the first couple of lines:

smh, I have left some comments on some of Chucks posts asking wtf is going on, how do you go from fighting the power to fighting for the power?
And then this news of the breakup. It was PE playing in the youth club that was my first taste of this thing called hip hop, I dont know how we got here, but here we are.

FB_IMG_1583234207943.jpg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
A person's political views/beliefs should be separate from music, unless one makes their music explicitly political.

A person's political views/beliefs should be separate from music, unless one makes their music explicitly political.
PE have always been "political", seeking social change by highlighting injustice, long before social justice warriors came along.
Id argue that political views should never come in the way of a 35 year friendship and business partnership.
If a "friend" cannot accept your political views after 35 years of friendship then are they really your friend?
At risk of getting slightly political, but only as its relevant, I think Chuck has been sucked into the "social justice" cult of modern virtue signallers, trying to show how great and fantastic they are by seeking offence around every corner, trying to get people sacked from their jobs, these are usually middle class white people that have the bigotry of low expectations from black people, so ride in like the white knights on their white steeds to save the day for the poor repressed black people. Thats very racist, and they dont even realise it.

Im against the victimhood mentality that is pervading modern western society, the victimhood olympics, who has it worst and needs extra priveledges to rebalance the "social injustice" which is basically racism against white people. We have kids growing up from disadvantaged backgrounds that have no hope, they are constantly told they will be victims for their whole lives, these kids have no dreams, no ambitions, no real life goals. As a result, they are killing each other in record numbers, because they dont feel like they have anything to live for.

Kids need to realise that there is hope, there is a future, in a western democracy they can be what they want to be, if they have the work ethic and passion to achieve their goals the the sky is the limit.

Social justice is a communist globalist cult, it is being used as a wedge between cultures, genders, religions, sexualities, and every other thing that separates one demographic from another, by pitting us all against each other it only creates resentment, distrust, and the ignorance that comes from segregation. They destroyed the family, they destroyed the communities, they are destroying race relations, and given the opportunity, the globalist communist far left wing lunatics would destroy any nation they get the opportunity to destroy.

Last edited: