question

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
does anybody know how to make an instrumental using the original track and the acapella I heard somethin about inverting the acapella but I dont know what the hell that means, I got these songs that I wanted to use the instrumentals for a mixtape but I cant find them instrumental form any help is appreciated.

thnx

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
just loop up a part that aint got no vocals... ive done that a few times when i couldnt find the instrumentall.. or check some file sharing sites ....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
if you tried to drown out the vocals you would probably end up making the instrumental sound really bad, because all the EQin you did would just destroy the sound.

sAfE.

E

Equality 7-2521

themucka said:
Thats Shits A Myth... You CanT Take Out Vocals From A Beat If They On Top The Part You Wanna Sample..

its actually not a myth. its just peeps dont know the rules. vocals can be lifted from a song but only if they have equal amp and phase in both left and right chennels. then you simple reverse the polarity of a speaker or do a 180 degree phase shift on one of the channels and the vocals will be cancelled out. ANYTHING which is equal amplitude and phase in both left and right channels will be cancelled out when one of the channels is 180 degrees OOP.

members online