R.O.C. is purely best

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanibal

W'sup, my name is KaniBal I'm a hip hop producer in Windhoek Namibia and I gotta say some off you niggaz is trully ill.

That said, Jay-Z will always have the best track on his CD's Because he always manages to bring the illest.

The list of producers on Blueprint 2 is just so beutifull: Kanye West, Neptunes, Timbaland, Just Blaze...

One more thing. Who is the nigga dancing around in the dark blue jacket in Eric Sermon's React video. I suspect it's Just Blaze.

Am I wrong?

Holla 7

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Timbalands and the Neptunes .... I don't really like their producing. They produce wack shit but their beats become hits so I give them their props for that. What about Shady/Aftermath? Eminem is becoming really ill when it comes to production. Don't you think?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree Jay-Z does get excellent producers for his albums. Snoop Dogg's "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss" also has dope production by some of the same producers you mentioned and other top-notch beat makers, check it: Just Blaze, Neptunes, Fred Wreck, DJ Premier etc.
I also agree Eminem is coming nice with his beats. I've been very impressed with the stuff he's done on "The Eminem Show", "8 Mile" and other tracks he's done too. Shady / Aftermath should be huge for the next few years.

I

imaged

Originally posted by goldeneyeoutlaw

I also agree Eminem is coming nice with his beats. I've been very impressed with the stuff he's done on "The Eminem Show", "8 Mile" and other tracks he's done too. Shady / Aftermath should be huge for the next few years.

I sort of agree, but have you heard the song em produced on God's Son? I think its called "The Cross", but anyways he reused a couple of samples from the outro of "The Eminem Show". Maybe it was to let ppl know it was him, but still. Nas and Eminem's styles are a little too conflicting. But Nas was excellent in that track so props to him.

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by Qwerty
Timbalands and the Neptunes .... I don't really like their producing. They produce wack shit but their beats become hits so I give them their props for that. What about Shady/Aftermath? Eminem is becoming really ill when it comes to production. Don't you think?

Say what? You think timbaland and the neptunes produce wack shit then you drop eminems name? First of all eminem does NO producing other than give an idea as in " i want a guitar here" wtf is that, he does no drum programming no, key playing, nothing. Why do cats call themselves producers when they couldnt sequence a beat in a mpc to save their life. I've never heard one good so called eminem "produced" track. Timbaland's got skills you must be joking.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Work it? Like word? Nahhh. I didn't say that they don't have talented it's just that they produce commercial shit just to help people sell. And the fuck you know about EM not producing? He produced all the album by himself and he do all the drum machine programming and everything. Don't talk on shit you don't know. For the track that he produced for nas I don't like it neither. That type of song isn't the type of producing he does for is own album.

D

D Rocka

Work it? Like word? Nahhh. I didn't say that they don't have talented it's just that they produce commercial shit just to help people sell. And the fuck you know about EM not producing? He produced all the album by himself and he do all the drum machine programming and everything. Don't talk on shit you don't know. For the track that he produced for nas I don't like it neither. That type of song isn't the type of producing he does for is own album.
What the f*&^ u talkin bout. eminems got a team that producers 4 him, then he stamps his name on it. irv gotti does the same thing with his producer 7. sometimes he'll give him some credit, but most of the time, 7 makes the beat, plays the keys and everything, then he slams his fist down and says "another irv gotti production" from what i know, eminem doesnt produce.+

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
like you said, from what you know and you don't know none. Anyway you got your views and i have mine . It's stupid arguing over somebody's taste for music. I'm out

B

BeatOff

LOL why do people try to school somebody and talk out their ass. Its a fact, He works with a team, like D Rocka said. Its in countless articles. So take some of your OWN advice "Dont talk shit you dont know" :rolleyes: , Another Eminem worshiper blinded by the truth. He has a case of the Ghost Producer Syndrome.

M

Mcrob

That's not true. Eminem has a group of producers that makes the beats for him, even check the credits, he has a bunch of names of people that does a certain things that form the whole track.

Originally posted by D Rocka
What the f*&^ u talkin bout. eminems got a team that producers 4 him, then he stamps his name on it. irv gotti does the same thing with his producer 7. sometimes he'll give him some credit, but most of the time, 7 makes the beat, plays the keys and everything, then he slams his fist down and says "another irv gotti production" from what i know, eminem doesnt produce.+

That part is true. Why the hell does he call himself a producer?? That does not make any sense! A rap or hip hop producer is someone that makes a instrumentals?? I dunno ya'll whateves

P

pipecock

Ghost writers. They exist. No doubt about it. my homeboy got a brand new Ford Explorer for "giving" dre some beats. It's crazy but it happens.

B

Briellz

Originally posted by Kanibal
W'sup, my name is KaniBal I'm a hip hop producer in Windhoek Namibia and I gotta say some off you niggaz is trully ill.

That said, Jay-Z will always have the best track on his CD's Because he always manages to bring the illest.

The list of producers on Blueprint 2 is just so beutifull: Kanye West, Neptunes, Timbaland, Just Blaze...

One more thing. Who is the nigga dancing around in the dark blue jacket in Eric Sermon's React video. I suspect it's Just Blaze.

Am I wrong?

Holla 7

No...thats not Just Blaze. Just Blaze is never in the R.O.C video's. Thats what I call a real producer...he takes his work seriously.

As for eminem's production....its alright...nuttin spectacular. His sound is different...I wouldn't add him to my list of favorite producers though.

Peace

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
no thats true eminem does have a lot of ppl working for him, but saying that lately he has started to do some drum programming and other shit on his records but he's obviously got a lot to learn about producing !

I

Ieetplayer

I dont know, I wouldn't call Neptunes or Timbaland producers. I would call them musical button pushers.

B

Briellz

Originally posted by Ieetplayer
I dont know, I wouldn't call Neptunes or Timbaland producers. I would call them musical button pushers.

Dude are you crazy? I seen videos of both Timbaland and The Neptunes workin keys. Playing there own shit at that.

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by Ieetplayer
Lay off the crack, how many hits have you produced oh yeah thats right, are you one of those guys who thinks only sampling is real hiphop and hard to do?

B

Briellz

Muthafucka you lay off the crack bitch.

I got hits under my belt dammit. I work with pretty much every local artist here in Minneapolis thats down Hip Hop and R&B.

and NO I don't think sampling is not real hip hop dumb fuck.....I do & can play my own shit.

Get off my dick, don't be mad cause I know my shit! You wanna be internet thug! Bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online