Reason

Max200g

Battle Points: 6
Got a Mac so FL would be difficult for me. Found a video from FL on Youtube and wonder if I can do some of the things in the video with Reason:

Thanks in advance

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yea man,provided you have beatmatched the loop with your project tempo just bang it into the NNXT and play the sample as you would a synth... all he is doing is retriggering the loop, really basic stuff really - you can edit it tons in the sampler as well - envelopes loop points etc (but that is NOT what that guy is doing - like i say he is just retriggering the sample)... but if you are talking about slicing it up and transposing little section ACROSS the keyboard... no - you either have to use recylce and rex or just manual chopping in a wave editor - if you wanna alter the pitch or speed you need recycle again... i think you can do all of that inside reason 7 tho....

Max200g

Battle Points: 6
Not sure what you mean by beat matching. I turn up the slider in Recycle to get slices and samples automatically follow Reason tempo. Also, I don't use a controller or MIDI.

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
fyi fl studio is very easy to use in mac also.. I don't but when I pirated my windows version it had the mac version with it also.. they are (maybe different now) easy to find

members online