Recorded a full Album last weekend... Slap/Trash?

Flip G

Nzyte
@Delta_Nine @Fyyn3stSymphoni @GoldenBoy @hosie @Hypermanbeatz @InsideOutBeats @Iron Keys @K-waz @Kane the MOD @Oakwood @OGBama @Sole Element @Therapy.strumm @VVS

Yo, what's good fam?

I been vibin' heavy on them J Dilla beats lately, you feel me? Feeling that off timing, that groove, you know? So, I cooked up this collection of tracks, all about chasing love in the ATL. Just dropped it, fresh out the studio.

I crafted the beats with that same vibe in mind, channeling that Tribe Called Quest energy, you dig?

Hit me up with that feedback, y'all. I'm hungry to grow, to level up with each project. Got mad ideas for the next joint, but I wanna hear from y'all first. Let's build and elevate together. Peace.

SOUNDCLOUD LINK

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Check out De Le Soul full stop!

Had a quick listen. If you did beats and rhymes in a weekend then you're doing seriously good.

I'll try to leave some more in depth feedback when I get a minute!

Battle Points: 22
While Were Here- Times Embrace & I Love Me - Personal Reasons r my favorite.. The flow & lyrics are on point, the content has substance, & the chorus of each are deep. Those two, to me, have depth & precision lyrically.. Overall the album is dope. Good work

Last edited:

Flip G

Nzyte

Had a quick listen. If you did beats and rhymes in a weekend then you're doing seriously good.

Bet..

Now Playing De Le Soul The Grind Date :
Jamming Jay Z GIF

Last edited:

Flip G

Nzyte

I used to just dive in and cook up tracks on the fly, but lately, I've been into prepping more. Like, I'll outline everything first, let it marinate for a minute, then go in for a couple of days straight.

It's like I'm crafting a complete thought, you feel me? Instead of just throwing random one-offs out there, I'm honing in on that cohesive vibe.

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
Def not trash. To me, the mix is great. The beats are not to busy and the vocals sound wonderful. U got some dope hooks and a few standout tracks. Late night tricks has a southernplayaistic outkast vibe, which I like. Times embrace is probably my fave.

There's a few things I have an issue with and that's the sound selection. Some of the keys and strings sounds like stock sounds to me. The musicality and the arrangement I like, just some of the sounds I'm not really feeling. Maybe its me because I deal exclusively using samples and hardly use any plug-in instruments. Not a huge deal, just my personal taste. Also, ur songs cutoff abruptly. Maybe fade a few tracks out and let the beats ride.

Other than that, solid project and congrats on following through with full album. I really enjoyed listening to it. Def not a trash album. Peace, g.