Records?

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
you gotta find local record shops with big bargain bins, that's where i find a lot of good stuff...just sit there and sift through everything.....you can take an armfull of records home for a cheap price...just look up "record stores" in the yellow pages and make a weekend of it, just going from place to place...then you will see what places are worth going back to...

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I get them at thrift stores like the Salvation Army and Goodwill. I have found some nice ish for under a $1.00. I'm blessed to be in an area where there is not a lot of cats lookin' for vinyl.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
yep -- thrift stores, record stores, garage sales, pawn shops, etc....

C

Cosmonaut

The biggest part of my collection I picked up at garage sales lots of times there would be some gems in the boxes. especially since most people haven't even owned a record player in 18 years. Only thing if you see other cats going into the stores alot of the time all the worthy stuff gets taken. Of course that's not real saying much even the worst album will have a sound or something that can be flipped. Good thing about using really obscure stuff is know one will know where you got it.

members online