Remixxage May 28th - June 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha, Nahhh man, you know how it is when you come out of a slump. Everything that I've been making has been garbage...lol, finally I've come up with a couple that I'm happy with so things are looking better for the time being. Anyway, I know to wait for you to submit something 1st next time...hahaha

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fuck your remixes.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I like what yall are doing! Lets hear some more!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@ finnigan - Dope, I luv that kick. Nice touch on the vocals as well. I thought about doing something similar, not reverb but more like adding a second voice to various parts. Good ish partner. Feelin that.

@ FlexLuger - Dope as well, great details in the background, drums and melody on point. Very good work! also, welcome to illmuzik, thats an awesome first post! =)

@DOX - leave us some feedback, your viewpoint is very valuable.

PlexLuger

ill o.g.
@Dacalion, digging that bounce to the beat, and was not expecting the horns to come in like that either. Dope work! Also, thanks for the warm welcome man.

@LouBez, fresh beat! Those synths contrast Biggie's voice nicely.

@Finnigan, love the vibe of your track, that low buzzy bassline is so ill.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Rav3 - I listened to your beat earlier and remembered not really feeling the electronic feel of it BUT (lol) I decided to give it another shot and listen again today. When I clicked on your link, the music was gone or it was a broken link or something...anyway, judging on the first listen, I wasn't feeling it not because it was bad or anything I just wasn't feeling whatever that genre that was.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Removed it as i didnt get a reply in 2 days and didnt think i ever would

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah besides myself, most of the cats that are doing the flips don't really stop in everyday but I'm sure they would review it and leave a comment when they did stop in. Don't forget, the Remixxage Flips is still brand new and will take a little time to get going. Personally I like all of your work in general, I wasn't expecting the angle you brought on this one though so I decided to wait and listen again just in case I was in a different mood or whatever. But keep flipping, remixxing and dropping that sickness. I will stress in the next one to please leave reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.