90878533.jpg

3190.jpg
ijfsurh_queen-elizabeth-ii_625x300_12_June_22.jpg

Love

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah it's crazy how long she reigned. R.I.P.

It will be interesting to see how it goes moving forward since she was a staple there all those years. It's been ages since they had a King!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know some people don't care about the royal family but it's one of those things that I always looked at as "tradition". It's nice to see that in this day and age that we still have something of tradition. Pretty much everything today is out the window.

Just yesterday I saw a woman (one of many times) wearing pajama bottoms with flip flops while shopping. Just last year I saw a guy with FULL pajamas on in the dead of winter walk into the bank and use the ATM.

So this is why seeing the royal family still around, it's a good thing, whether people like them or not.

I know some people don't care about the royal family but it's one of those things that I always looked at as "tradition". It's nice to see that in this day and age that we still have something of tradition. Pretty much everything today is out the window.

Just yesterday I saw a woman (one of many times) wearing pajama bottoms with flip flops while shopping. Just last year I saw a guy with FULL pajamas on in the dead of winter walk into the bank and use the ATM.

So this is why seeing the royal family still around, it's a good thing, whether people like them or not.
I have a feeling that tradition is dead along with the queen. Charles is a dickhead. The rest of them just a bunch of spoilt self serving twats and sex offenders.

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
Last edited:
Battle Points: 27
I painted this on a whim yesterday... Im far from a Royalist, but I also dont celebrate death and can respect her and her amazing acheivements.
Anyhoo... I played up on the crazy conspiracy (by David Icke) that she was a lizard... So I combined it with a well known graffiti trope of the Bodē Lizard... Dont ask me why hehe :LOL:
amb inza lizzy full.jpeg
amb inza lizzy.jpeg

I painted this on a whim yesterday... Im far from a Royalist, but I also dont celebrate death and can respect her and her amazing acheivements.
Anyhoo... I played up on the crazy conspiracy (by David Icke) that she was a lizard... So I combined it with a well known graffiti trope of the Bodē Lizard... Dont ask me why hehe :LOL:
View attachment 6553 View attachment 6554
Haha, thats dope art and a nice play on the Lizard narrative :ROFLMAO::fire:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
View attachment 6553 View attachment 6554
That's cold af bro

My favourite types of lettering and colouring. Tuff

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown

Nice job on the Bodē character, dope production!

members online