Sampleflip May 1 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the new flip.....

Temptations - Ball Of Confusion - Right Click And Save As..

If posting a flip be sure to provide feedback to others.

I dunno about this one, Im having a bit of trouble with it. Let me know what you think of it, cos if nobody can work it, I might change the sample. Ive got something cooking, but its a bit busy.

ansiaaa

ill o.g.
2good - wow! that track is sick! I really have nothing to criticize there...

ayr0n - I see where you were aiming: it sounds like you were trying to follow the bassline with your drums, but you lost the track during composition and then got bored with it. I'm sure that if you get more work in it, add some other samples from the original song and make some variations with the drums, the result could be really nice

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
2good - Shit is Fire!!! You have stepped up your game something fierce! Keep that shit up homie.

ayron - I like this. I think it needs something more. Right now you have some banging drums with that filtered bassline. It has a lot of potential....

I am in Oaklahoma City this week and wont be able to flip this sample. I am actually out the rest of this month on projects. To everyone keep grinding...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@2Good - Clean it up, burn it to CD and put about 50 copies in Wal-Mart...its a done deal. The Bass is super dope, very full and solid, I may need the formula for that bass...lol.

@skid - Dope, I really like yours, give me a little more punch in your mix and this is going right besides 2Goods in Wally World.

@ayr0n - I like your beat because its different, you have some very interesting sounds in there too. Keep doing what you're doing, Im already hearing improvements in your sound. Good job, keep pushing.

Damn Skid, that beat goes hard, I really like that flip, we selected pretty much the same chops and arranged them differently. This is one of the best beats Ive heard from you. Good Shit.

Dac. Haha this is dope too, I really like the scratches you have in there, dope flip, nice variation. Its a little short but I get the general idea. Dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.