Sampling Documentary

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
i want to put my Heard It Through The Grapevine remix on youtube, but Im worried Ill get a copyright strike
If you manipulate it enough, even just the pitch it could be okay. You could always upload the manipulated acapella first as a private video to see if it gets flagged. I would also try to avoid putting his name and track name in the title!

It's a shame though about sampling because it's such a unique way to create something, and there's many people out there that have made countless dope beats with just samples. Unfortunately the music industry got insanely greedy and now everything sounds :confusedphones:

If you manipulate it enough, even just the pitch it could be okay. You could always upload the manipulated acapella first as a private video to see if it gets flagged. I would also try to avoid putting his name and track name in the title!

It's a shame though about sampling because it's such a unique way to create something, and there's many people out there that have made countless dope beats with just samples. Unfortunately the music industry got insanely greedy and now everything sounds :confusedphones:
its taken me 25 years to get to grips with composing, that amount of time and effort is out of the question if you just want to spit some bars on a dope beat. Its a game killer.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @2GooD Productions like composed beats if the producer's been learning instruments since whenever she or he became interested. I quit wading through Type Beats. Had a legal way to get 'em on my phone but decided it wasn't worth the hassle as the way I did it acted wonky (Google "Youtube to Garageband Shortcut").

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Composed is great of course but for most people that do Hip Hop it most likely won't happen unless they have the tools like we all have today, built into the software. For me sometimes I'll try to play some VSTs because it's fun, but sampling is in my blood. Literally. My blood actually has samples in it. I'm an alien hybrid from the planet Xernab.

party dancing GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Music @Fade education is the way, self taught and/or teacher taught.

I @2GooD Productions like composed beats if the producer's been learning instruments since whenever she or he became interested. I quit wading through Type Beats. Had a legal way to get 'em on my phone but decided it wasn't worth the hassle as the way I did it acted wonky (Google "Youtube to Garageband Shortcut").
the only instrument ive ever learned is the keyboard, and even then Im not that great, but once I find the right scale I can improv like a mf(with one hand). The key as you say is the theory behind it all, thats universal to every instrument or genre.

members online