San Fran/Bay Area.....Help Needed...

G

ghost

If anybody has any decent contacts out there please let me know as i'm heading over there for a couple of weeks in November. I'm going to take some vinyl copies of my EP and some other music on CD with me and i want to hit up a few people from the area, be it dj's,radio show's,artists etc etc.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

peace

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I got some contacts out here in the Bay Area .... What is your goal, when you get out here? What do you want to accomplish? It's all politics out here ... you can't get much done out here with just phone #'s

B

BeatTRibe

Truth be told, I got some contacts too, but they aren't just going to take anybody, they need some background etc...

G

ghost

thanks for the replies. Basically i'm an up and coming producer in the UK, i also do a radio show and have built up quite a bit of support on the underground scene over here. I'm not expecting anything as such, i just want to see if i can hook up with heads over there and let them know about my music, if anything else happens thats a bonus for me.

I will be hitting up the record stores and giving them copies of the EP regardless, and my label do have a few contact out in that area. I mean if you go somewhere and your into hip hop, you always wanna try meeting people in the scene.

If you want backrounds i have them, i'll be bringing my music CV along and biog's etc when i come, but if you have people i can mail them to prior to visiting of course i can do that. I will be coming in Mid Nov, from the 17th for 2 weeks.

Thanks for the replies, i appreciate it, and i am serious about what i'm doing, just incase you think i'm some nobody punk talking shit.

I think it's politics in hip hop where ever you go though to be honest.