Shadeed Presents: Free! Lecture on Social Networking/Business 7/21/08

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
mrshadeed_mtrm_conf_08-2.jpg

***If you like/enjoy/or have learned from Blowing Up From the Basement,then come out and join the author live and in person!
If you're in the Mid-Atlantic region, come join me for this lecture, it's 100% free-of-charge to attend.
If you can't make it, don't worry - it will be filmed in High Def, and I'll make it available for Illmuzik.com

Mr. Shadeed and New Media Strategies presents a highly informative FREE session for small businesspeople and independent artists/entertainment professionals to leverage the power of the phenomenon that is SOCIAL NETWORKING to connect with their clients, fans, and supporters in new ways never before explored in the online business arena.

Where: WoodLawn Public Library Meeting Room
1724 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MD 21207
When: July 21st, 6pm - 8pm
Topic: Using Social Networking Strategies to Build Your Business
Cost: FREE
Food/Drinks: Appetizers and Beverages will be served

Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in the Networking and Business Card Exchange with all guests that attend.

Topics Covered During this Presenation will be as follows:

* * Define Social Networking and how it is changing the business climate worldwide

* * Uncover new ways to connect with the large number of people online and translate into sales

* *Discussion on the trends and major players in the social networking arena

* *What is the best social platform from a business perspective

* *Beyond 101: Social Networking Integration Strategies into Your Business

* * Q&A and Case studies

Reserve your spot at this session by emailing: askmrshadeed@gmail.com

About New Digital Library Tour:
The New Digital Library Tour is designed to re-awaken awareness to the community's most undervalued FREE resource, the public library. Mr.Shadeed will be speaking at Public Libraries in various locations throughout the East Coast, Southeast and Mid-West locations for the first leg of the tour. For more information, please email emgprmail@gmail.com

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
nice, so it went well then? How many showed up?

I planned for 45 people in terms of feeding guests who attended, it wasn't quite that but I knew it would be since NOBODY gives information for free these days,especially in the music business!

The best thing about it is that the entire presenation was recorded so now using the Internet I can have thousands of people show up.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Is this gonna be up on indieplanet?

Snippets will be on my personal profile page on the Indie Planet site, but I definitely won't be posting up the entire presentation through Indie Planet.

I view Indie Planet and the New Media lectures that I do as totally separate entities entirely.

It may just turn into a DVD series or web tv program as I've already decided on my next topic
to present a lecture on in mid-August (right after OZONE Awards) and I plan to do stuff like this on a regular basis.

members online