Shady crew in the UK

B

Bill

Eminem, 50 cent and obie trice, tore the place down when they performed in the uk. I mean not one dissapointed person leaving the show. It was off the hook............

C

Copenhagen

I heard that either 50 or Em had to leave before finishing all their concerts and people got mad...any truth to that?

Also, I've heard several people now saying that 50 is wack live. Beats are still the same of course...but his flow is said to be fucked up and doesn't sound any good on stage.
I've only heard him live on MTV and must agree that he does not sound very good live...anybody else have an opinion about this?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yes I agree. I saw 50 on MTV and SNL and his show sucked. Sorry to all the 50 Cent fans out there, but the boy doesn't sound good live. But it's not just him, it's most rappers today (I don't want to start a debate really), it's hard to listen to what a guy is saying when he's got 5 of his boys rapping along with him.

Rapper #1: Yo I be in this bitch 'cause it's thick...
Side-man #1: A BLAH BLAH AAA BLAH (at the same time as the rapper)
Side-man #2: You feeeeeelllll meeeeee (at the same time as the other 2)

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
yeah -- there are a lot of hype men in the game now -- performances just aren't what they used to be

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Nelly is the king of hype men ...when he first came out and did that song of his on stage you couldn't tell who was nelly at least 8 people on stage and evrybody had a mic and sang the song word for word...I think all an artist needs is one person on stage for the ad libs

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yo i saw 50 cent on SNL and it was really bad. i actually felt embarrassed for him, but soon got over it...

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
Originally posted by inrctyhoodmusic
Nelly is the king of hype men ...when he first came out and did that song of his on stage you couldn't tell who was nelly at least 8 people on stage and evrybody had a mic and sang the song word for word...I think all an artist needs is one person on stage for the ad libs
are you talking about his MTV performance when his belt broke????

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
That's the one Million....I guess you seen it too.....He made rappers look bad that day because no one in the crowd could tell who was Nelly

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Stage presence is so very important. I don't know why so many emcees sound like shit. I guess they don't practice mic control and breathing techniques. Thats why they have so many hype men because they run out breath sometimes on stage as where in the studio they can just pick up where they left off or lost breath. Shit, even hype men need hype men these days.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
Originally posted by inrctyhoodmusic
That's the one Million....I guess you seen it too.....He made rappers look bad that day because no one in the crowd could tell who was Nelly
lol -- yeah man -- you couldn't even understand what they were on stage saying either -- because they were all screaming on the mics -- i was like "what the......"

he made the midwest look bad -- i was embarrassed for him -- but i guess he created a trend -- heh