Status
Not open for further replies.

HDProduction

ill o.g.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
@ relic, thanks man, i know, nice and simple usually gives good results haha.

@ hdproduction, appreciate it alot man thatnks for the kind words. i checked out ur stuff, same stuff that was up lasttime i peep'd it, but nice stuff thoo keep doin ur thing!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
JustRipe... I can see this being used in some scene in a movie, not sure what kinda scene it's called (must have a name), but in one of those silent moments where the main character is sat in their room stressed, reading shit, writing shit, scribbling out, downing alcohol, smoking n shit. I dunno, but this really strikes up that feeling.
In terms of the beat, I think the bass sounds a little muddy? Maybe a tighter bass would work better. But it's nice. Man.
Get that shit synced to a movie!!!

Here's mine; hope you guys are feeling....

http://slimthemobster.herokuapp.com/tracks/122

Love

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
@iron keys, yeah i feel you on the bass its just filtered off the sample, ill try and clean it up thanks for the feedback
Gun Play Iron keys remix- nice synths, sounded like a real track too, not my style of music but deffinately well put together, mad dope.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Mad love, bro. Glad you think so.

I've seen some seemingly counter-productive processing on bass that really makes it work. I need to get more experience with it all though. But keeping the bass tight n neat is usually the best way! Top stuff, brother.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Mad love, bro. Glad you think so.

I've seen some seemingly counter-productive processing on bass that really makes it work. I need to get more experience with it all though. But keeping the bass tight n neat is usually the best way! Top stuff, brother.

for sure im only a year into this i got alot to learn and im getting my mpc in a week or 2 so ill be bringing some heat lol. keep doin ur thing homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online