Showcase - February 1-3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
My link is fixed now...

HDProd. - This joint is a straight 'crowd hype beat', it has a lot of energy and it has that 'pump your fist in the air effect', I can't even picture anyone really dancing to it...lol. This song says "it's time to rock this party"...good work...I like it!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
HD... nice stuff, the vibe is tasty. Can imagine some of them less well known cats on this. Sounds catchy, would def let this bump. I think the drums lack presence though... nice hihats though.

Dac - nice stuff, bro... I prefer the beat a lot more when it comes in around 20sec(I think) real nice stuff. Quite a chill vibe. Good stuff. Sound quality... sounds pretty tasty, spesh the sample over on the left channel... the kick ain't my favourite of sounds, but the rest of it pretty tasty soundwise.

Here's mine... http://soundcloud.com/ironkeys/gun-play-iron-keys-remix

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
dac - would love to hear some royal trumpets in there man, and i love the part when it hit 40 to 46.

the voices, i reckon you should add some radio type effect to them, maybe it might blend or flow better

HD nice products, you make all your sounds? subbed your youtube.

IronKeys - that beat is grime! u have to spit margish evil. i dont know what els to say lol

heres me

https://www.illmuzik.com/artists/muszolini/ 'whenever 'just bare with me. two new beats currently working on

hotlife.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Dac, that beat is serious. Thats a smooth ass sample chop. And the mix is sounding very clear.

HD, way too fast bro. Its in that middle ground where you cant half time it, and you cant rap on beat to it either without sounding like you're on coke.

Iron, lovin the keys. Sick remix.

Muszolini, beats bangin over here. Theres a little background noise that comes in when the hi hats speed up that kinda muddies up the mix. I dont know if its part of the hi hats or what. But I think it would sound cleaner without that. Bangin tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online