Showcase - February 10-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypermanbeatz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 81
@Matt-D yh the soundcloud link isnt working for me either. I'm liking that 'go with me' nice old school vibe and that sample is dope!

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY once again you've done a banger mate. Well impressed had me bopping away bro keep it up

Here's a new one of mine hope you guys enjoy

Listen to Gutter by Hyperman Beatz on #SoundCloud

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY loving those cool synths!!! everything fits perfectly for another great video!! Love your consistency. That second beat is definetely on point!! I'm a sucker for the Accordian!! I always liked that sound.
@Hypermanbeatz I love the arrangement of this beat. That bassline is sick!!

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
@Matt-D yh the soundcloud link isnt working for me either. I'm liking that 'go with me' nice old school vibe and that sample is dope!

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY once again you've done a banger mate. Well impressed had me bopping away bro keep it up

Here's a new one of mine hope you guys enjoy

Listen to Gutter by Hyperman Beatz on #SoundCloud

Thank you bro for your opinion! ;)
I also really liked your Beat! A good piano melody sounds very epic in the overall mix. I think someone will write a good track under this beat.:fire:

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY loving those cool synths!!! everything fits perfectly for another great video!! Love your consistency. That second beat is definetely on point!! I'm a sucker for the Accordian!! I always liked that sound.
@Hypermanbeatz I love the arrangement of this beat. That bassline is sick!!

Thanx you FAM for your opinion!;):up2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online