Showcase - February 16-18, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
yea 4 is nice too but 5, i was like damn i felt like a kid on christmas i didnt know what to do with it so many presets and options to do

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I thought I'd try something a little different from my norm...

What's Going On?

toryhooks - I luv the strings! very dope...nothing else to add.

Lil Dude - Damn Girl - I like but I was really waiting for that monster beat to break in and blow my mind but it never happened...lol, dope anyway...Pristine was fire! I'm really digging that joint alot...great work!

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
dec yo the was a nice head nodder it made me feel like i was the chow table in the movie life and big dude tried punking me for my CORNBREAD!.lmao nice track and i agree a lil dif than your usual. but slick prolly more of a soul song for it rather than a hip hop like a lenny kravitz or somethin.

Usual

@Tory - Izm is on point. I'm a sucker for vocal samples.

@LP - LOVE that Drabble joint. Shit is FIRE. I agree that you should turn up the chimes sounds.

@Lil Dude - My favorite is Joy Ride. Love the strings.

Here's my latest. Not mixed yet, just that raw boom bap I love.

http://soundcloud.com/usual21/empire

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@LP - all these joints are hot to me...I really like your style of chopping and arranging your beats, very unique. Keep up the good work.

LP*

ILLIEN
@Usual, thanks man.But those were as high as i could get those sounds sadly. I really liked the sample on that empire joint, good shit man.

@Dac, thanks man I appreciate it, I still have a lot to learn though! lol and "whats going on" is def different, but i like it, reminded me of that movie o brother where art though lol seemed very country but still soul full.

Medl4

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 69
@lil dude, I tried to play your beats but you got those crazy tags all over them so, not much to say because I couldnt really listen.
Pretty official sounding tags though, hope you make some dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.