Showcase - January 27-29, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Mad appreciated brother. Glad you feelin' it!

Hey - your bass is nice n tight this time!!! Top stuff, I think it still clicks a little on the release??? I like this, love the sample. The only thing (other than the clicky) is I think the bass repeats too much, perhaps it could do its main little tune, then just stick to one note on the down beat and one of the kicks, then go back to its pattern... i think with the pattern staying as it does on the bass, it becomes a little annoying and maybe loses its effect, which is otherrwise a really cool bassline.

But yeah it's tight, and well done on getting a tighter bass! Keep doing your thing. I might have another beat to go up too! Ha

LP*

ILLIEN
Thanks man, idk whats up with the clicking, i dont really hear it on my headphones,but maybe its cuz there cheap lol and ya i feel you on switching up the pattern so its not all repetitive.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah I hear it too, it's on the release or the tail of each bass note...it's not really a click but thats probably the best way of describing it. Dope ass beat though. good job!

LP*

ILLIEN
Yeah its a synth bass, so i should tweak the release on it? And thanks dacalion I appreciate it!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah just work with it until you can get that sound out of it. It doesn't really jump out at you but some guys have really good ears (like Iron Keys) and will catch this on the first play. I went into the studio tonight and the keyboardist caught a similar sound that I didn't catch until he pointed it out to me...thats what listening to "too much music, too loud" will do to you and I am exposed to a lot of music. That's good and bad I guess...At home it's NEVER over 85 decibels (and I do measure it...) but the studio is usually around 100 -104 decibels ALL the time.

ActionFlav

Battle Points: 10
@ Iron Keys
i like this beat, it got this westcoast feelin
@Luke Powers
the bass is nice, i like this beat too

it's my first beat that i post here,i just wanna hear some feedback, thanks :)

HDProduction

ill o.g.
@aktionflav checked your youtube video out and i must say good work! i like the pads in it! drums are nice but to quit work on it! but left you thumps up and comment on youtube though. would be nice if you guys can leave me also feedback!

ere is my newest Beat.

Name: ..::Club Banger::..

Listen : http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11374378

Watch:

Download : http://www.soundclick.com/hdproduction

Rate, Comment, Download, Subscribe, be a Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online