Social media is garbage

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've said it before, but I'd like to hear from others on here about your social media experiences.

Have you had a major fight with a family member?
Did you ever unfriend someone because of something they posted?
Are you still on social media?

For me, I used to be on Facebook years ago but got so fed up with the phoniness of it all. I would see posts from "friends" or family that were just so ridiculous or over the top. It got to the point where I would notice how everyone would just post about themselves and not even bother commenting on anyone else's posts.

Even now, I only post on Twitter and Instagram for ILL and even then I hate it. There's nothing social about it no matter how you look at it.

I know it's the way most people communicate with one another today but if everyone expects you to be on FB just because the rest are on there, that's ridiculous. There's still this thing called "e-mail". And *gasp* :shock: an actual telephone where you talk to a living being.

Society is fucked.

/end rant

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Fade caveat is people don't understand neither the social nor media side to social media as what rankles me is people post NSFW stuff and have no filter regarding it and people say and/or do anything with no regards for consequences offline.

I think IG is dope for musicians who already have a following from the old music business era but for brand new to the music business types it depends on what get posted

It took me years to join ciabook but I eventually did just to keep in touch with the kids. Ended up getting hooked on it when I found out about groups. Was an admin on a big meme group for a few years, until it was taking over my life. Then they started getting ridiculous with the pc bollocks and banning me every five minutes, Im hardly on there now, just use it to kill the time to and from work. Still post outragous memes, if I get banned I get banned, I dont care any more. Social media is cancer, outrage culture is a direct result of the twitter rage mobs and that cancer has spread throughout silicon valley, from google to youtube to facebook and twitter, they are all ushering the death of freedom of speech and engineering the globalist takeover of the world.

I've said it before, but I'd like to hear from others on here about your social media experiences.

Have you had a major fight with a family member?
Did you ever unfriend someone because of something they posted?
Are you still on social media?

For me, I used to be on Facebook years ago but got so fed up with the phoniness of it all. I would see posts from "friends" or family that were just so ridiculous or over the top. It got to the point where I would notice how everyone would just post about themselves and not even bother commenting on anyone else's posts.

Even now, I only post on Twitter and Instagram for ILL and even then I hate it. There's nothing social about it no matter how you look at it.

I know it's the way most people communicate with one another today but if everyone expects you to be on FB just because the rest are on there, that's ridiculous. There's still this thing called "e-mail". And *gasp* :shock: an actual telephone where you talk to a living being.

Society is fucked.

/end rant
Well we're all guilty in a way aint we :D
people call me lame for using email, so i stopped. i've been using social media A LOT lately, because i literally have nothing else to do in my free time. my pc was broken (it still kiinda is), and i couldn't make beats. so all i did was waste my time on instagram explore page. if there's one thing i learned about it, its that it kills your soul! if you spend tooo much time on it, your emotions start to change, you'll act weird in some situations, and "Depression" will start to ruin your life. it creates a weird illusion in your brain about everything, and it also makes you horny.

members online